Our cancellation policy is strictly 48 hours, if you cancel your riding session/show entry within this period, you will not receive a refund. The same thing applies if you wish to move a lesson within 48 hours of your booked session taking place. If you wish to cancel or move/change outside of this 48hr period you will be refunded in credit, this will be placed on your account.
Some of our activities may have a different policy so please ensure you read the specific policy where applicable.
For further assistance, please contact email
• Children aged two and under are not covered on our insurance and will be unable to ride.
• Party numbers are a minimum 6 and maximum 12 children. We welcome all abilities from beginner upwards.
• Given our superb, covered arenas these sessions will run 'whatever the weather’.
• Children must wear gloves to ride and be accompanied with appropriate clothes. T-shirt or long sleeves, no vest tops. Legs must be covered with long trousers – not skirt/shorts, footwear - Chelsea boot or similar – not trainers/sandals.
• Gloves must be worn to ride, the £1 hat hire fee is waivered for parties. We sell gloves at the office.
• No recording of parties. There will be a photo opportunity this is usually done at the end of the session.
• Full Payment is required at the time of booking. We accept credit/debit card over the telephone and in person, or cash in person. Amendment to a booking – date/time change incurs a £25 admin fee.
• We do not refund no shows or a change in number of the total children booked to ride.
• 3-6 months before the date of the event A full refund with a £25 administration fee applied.
• 2-3 months before the date of the event 50% refund plus £25 administration fee will apply.
• No refund. Less than 2 months before the date of the event
We hope you have a great party with us and enjoy our beautiful ponies and fantastic instructors.